Monday, June 13, 2011

Here's to you, box clickers!

This post is dedicated to all those lovely people who click on one of those little reaction boxes underneath my posts. I don't know if there are just 4 of you who are really good about clicking the boxes, or if there are many of you and it just so happens that about 4 people per post click a box, but here's to you. I don't always remember to look back at my blogs everyday but when I do it always makes me happy to see the boxes have been clicked. So for you, and because Kara says I just leave it there to make myself feel good, I have removed the "lame post" option. She's right, no one ever clicks it, anyway.

Did I tell you that Nathan's diploma came in the mail? Well, technically it came when I wasn't home so I had to go pick it up at the post office... I haven't actually opened it yet. I know I should, but I don't really want to. The Postman who gave it to me told me congratulations... I just said thank you.

I was reminded this morning by one of "my kids" about how when I was teaching they used to walk into my classroom and yell, "Time for my daily dose of vitamin 'D'! "  (They called me Mrs. D... don't ask me why because Dunn isn't exactly tough to say.) It made me smile then, and it still does, now. I know I only taught for 2 years but I had some really great kids.

Plus, I'm not sure if you got the memo, but I'm kinda awesome... at least I am approximately 70% of the time or more.

Must needs go to sleep before 4 more than once this week... As it is currently 4:02 it doesn't look as though I'll make it today. Not an auspicious start to the week.

Well, tomorrow is a new day... As Anne says, "fresh without any mistakes in it."

Wait... it's already tomorrow. Dang it!

I'm not sure how I get myself into these situations.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog in my RSS feed generally... I don't see the boxes unless I click through to comment! Darn RSS, so convenient, so beguiling...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...