Tuesday, December 13, 2011

15 years!?!

I've made chocolate chip cookies for my final tomorrow. It's a meet and discuss/read some of the work we've done over the semester type final, so I don't think adding cookies to the mix will go over badly.

People don't normally get upset when you give them cookies.

At least in my experience.

The tips of my nails are sparkly purple. The base is a dark teal.

Basically it looks like the Little Mermaid gave up her voice for my nails.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Now I have Ariel's no-word song stuck in my head... I'd "sing" it for you but "Ahhhh ah ah ah" just doesn't have quite the same feel.

Besides the aliens who have uncovered this archive of my blog aren't going to know what I'm talking about.

You know, because my blog is still around but no where on the entirety of their alien network can they find a clip of Ariel singing her no-word song.

speaking of which... definitely a Men in Black III movie being made


and Emma Thompson is in it? Interesting.

Also interesting is that Will Smith might be an alien... he does not age, apparently.

Here he is looking just the same over 10 years later-- maybe even 15.... just looked it up-- 1997... this one is being released in 2012... 15 years... Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones look exactly the same... I on the other hand look vastly different.

How is it possible for people who are older than me to make me feel old??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...