Sunday, December 25, 2011

Face-smushing


It's been a slow Christmas Day... Doesn't really feel much like Christmas actually. Went to church this morning and but didn't actually open up any presents today. Tomorrow is the beginning of Christmas for me... Really it's more a week of Christmas than a today of Christmas. Tomorrow is the main present day but I'll be seeing family all week. I'm excited for it. Rhonda has laid out a whole mess of menu ideas... most of the breakfasts derived from Pinterest.

How much fun is this? It's a gun that sucks up flys.... So you can go hunting for flies... but it doesn't kill them so you can take them outside and release them. OR, if you are insane you can let them go in your house and hunt them again.

And irobot makes a robot called Scooba that will mop your floors....

When I have my own house I think that will go onto my Christmas list asap... I hate mopping... a robot would make it a lot easier.

Can you tell that my mom is watching a show called "Cool Tools" in the same room as me? I can.

There are some movies that shouldn't be remade. "Yours, Mine, and Ours" is one of them. The old Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda movie is sooo good...
"Daddy, Daddy, sister's locked in a bathroom."
"Which one?"
"I don't know her name yet, but she's locked in and it's my turn!"
I just don't think that the Dennis Quaid movie can do it any sort of justice.

I do love me some classic movies. I love when they talk to each other with their cheeks pressed together  and when the big moment is one of those face-smushing kisses....

Face-smushing is the height of old timey romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...