Saturday, December 31, 2011

The last day of Christmas...

I write this to you from a couch in my uncle's basement- next to my cousins watching A Goofy Movie and singing "After Today" ... which we know all the words to cause thats just the kind of nerds... I mean ... awesome people that we are.

I asked if they wanted to say hello to you and they said no, maybe next time. Sorry. They are exclusive, apparently.

... (many hours later)

Ok, confession, I had to stop typing cause I got distracted by the movie and the cousins.

Gonna have to make this a super short blog post tonight cause it's already 3:30, and there is much driving and doing that has to be accomplished tomorrow... But yesterday was a pretty long post, so hopefully you will forgive me.

So I'll say goodnight.

But I wanted to make sure you know... I really love my family. Every single last one of them... and that's a lot of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...