Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just as you are

Printing off all the incarnations of your work and labeling them correctly and figuring out how to put it all in a portfolio is hard.... especially when your computer is being frustrating and not printing things with the comments included.

2 more classes and a "final." That's weird.

In some ways I'm really glad the class is ending.. and in some ways I'm sad. I've made a few friends that I hope I will be keeping.. but without seeing them 2-3 times a week it might be hard.

I'm officially in the bone marrow donor registry. Got that e-mail today.

I'm out of interesting things to say, unfortunately. It's all run it's course and it's over. It's been fun. I'm glad that I could regale you with stories of Gummi Bears, hats, lemon bars and my British GPS, but apparently it's all over.

At least until tomorrow when I think of something else to say.

Until then, enjoy this- One of my absolute favorite moments from the movies.


I like you very much. Just as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...