Monday, December 5, 2011

Being a grownup with candy cane nails

I have definitely slept a lot more this weekend than I normally would have. I guess that's a good thing.

I talked to someone who was a dental hygienist for a while and she said that having straight roots, and being the upper wisdom teeth made a difference on my wisdom teeth removal. And it went really well, and I was lucky.

I'm not disagreeing.

I finally changed the lightbulbs that burnt out in my apartment... it only took like 2 weeks? a month?

Still, I'm like an adult. Genuine grown up, here.

Living on her own, making it.

Changing the light bulbs.

Painting her nails like a candy cane.

Proof I'm a grown up
What? You don't count that as a grown-up thing to do?  Well, riddle me this, Scrooge.

What kid has time/talent enough to paint their nails like a candy cane??

Yeah, that's what I thought. How bout you eat a big slice of humble pie, Ghost-of-Christmas-Present?

Yo diggity.

Seriously? Did I really just say that?

You are so weird, Renée.

But you have fun nails.

Even the German judge thinks so.

Even if you do talk to yourself in the third person... and may or may not make up German judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...