Monday, December 26, 2011

A conundrum wrapped in a mystery and covered in cuteness

I knew what was on my list... why didn't I bring my Wii with me?

Oh yeah... because I didn't want to mess with unplugging and unhooking and then hooking everything back up again.

But now I have 3 video games and no Wii to play them on.

However, I also have a sweet new laptop bag (my other one was falling apart and had some hard memories associated with it), Season 2 of Glee, the last HP movie, and sundry other things.

I also have this fantastic picture of Jeriah


Yeah, that kiddo is a HAM. A 3 year old firefighting ham.

I'm glad I'm going to be able to know him when he's in HS and college... he's gonna be fun.

Tomorrow I'm sleeping in for the first time in a while. It's kinda bad when it takes you until 6 days into your vacation to get to sleep in.

I'm also going to be by myself for at least part of the day and I'm hoping that with that I'll find some time to write... I keep putting it off because I'm coming to a part that's going to be harder to write, but the only way to get through it is to just dive right in, right?

riiight.

Maybe my new Zelda music will inspire me. Yep, I can't play Skyward Sword but at least I can listen to Zeldian soundtracks....

There is probably a nerd recovery program somewhere out there that's calling my name. I refuse to hear  it though. I'm too much fun as I am... A conundrum wrapped in a mystery and covered in cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...