Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tales of a 27 year old fan-girl

Ach, it's been a busy evening. My Christmas break has officially started and it's bustling already.

I'm really glad that I'll be spending enough time in one place this Christmas to sleep... and maybe, hopefully? write some, too.

I watched the Glee Christmas show this evening while doing laundry. I thought it was a lot of fun, with it's homage to the holiday specials of the 60's.

Seriously, how cute are these guys?!?
My favorite moment, though was Sue's address of Artie, Kurt and Blaine as, "Stumbles, Gelfling, and young Burt Reynolds" especially Blaine's thrilled reaction to being called young Burt Reynolds... that was hilarious. Then again, maybe that's just because of how dreamy I think Darren Criss is. I don't care how many bow ties you slap on that kid, or if you ban him from ever wearing socks again,  he's still totally swoonworthy.
It's all in the eyebrows
 I digress.

Oh great now, I'm totally distracted by the fact that I've got a picture of Darren staring at me. Why didn't they cast HIM as Edward??? So much cuter than Robert Pattinson.

The digression continues.

I think I might have to give up this blog post and just hope that tomorrow I don't go all fangirl on you, like I have this evening.

I call this one: Darren Crissmas
Oh look here's a blog of someone crazier than me... well, that makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...