Monday, December 19, 2011

Not about knee highs

It's strange.

You spend an entire day sitting around watching TV show episodes with your spouse and you have this cute funny story about that one time you nerded out together.

You spend the same day by yourself and you just feel kinda pathetic.

The knee high socks are probably not helping my self image, but my feet and legs sure have stayed toasty.

What happened to my life? It's like a piece of fabric that got caught in a vacuum and I can't get it out... and even if I do turn off the vacuum, the fabric is going to be grease-coated and dirty and all stretched out. Nothing like what it was supposed to be.

Yeah, I think this has turned into one of those pity party blogs.  Sorry. That's not cool.

In other news- recognizing a fake anti-virus before it hacks your whole system and then using a system restore to make sure the problem is eradicated without the help of a single tech genius?

Awesome.

And so is finally coming up with a name for the One Act you wrote months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...