Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hanukkah Bread and Watermelon Head

I have Hanukkah bread.

No really. It's old bread... I don't even know how old, but it should be moldy or at least all dry and hard... but it's not. It's still perfect and even though it's been weeks and weeks, I'm still not out of bread.

I hate buying bread, because I need it but I never use up a whole loaf by myself... except when I have Hanukkah bread.

I'm tired of tomato soup.

I think I have fewer nerves in the back of my mouth... or my wisdom teeth were exceptionally straight and that means they hurt fewer nerves... or God just healed my mouth, randomly. I took 2 Tylenol today- one at 10 AM and one at 10 PM. That was *it.*  Normally just for a headache I take 2....  But my pain never passed a 2 (on the 1-10 pain scale)... and it only ever really hit that once. Mostly, it didn't hurt at all. Like just now I yawned... nothin.

I'm trying to still "eat nice."

I'm tired...that's the only thing wisdom tooth removal seems to have done... make me extra sleepy.

One of my friends said tonight, "I thought your head would be swollen like a watermelon." Such a sweet guy, that one. :p

It's not, btw. But the swelling is supposed to start tomorrow I think... so there is still a chance for me to be a watermelon head.

Then again maybe my body thinks I'm already swollen because my cranium is so large, so I won't have swelling.

This is Watermelon Head, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...