Saturday, December 24, 2011

A late post written early.

I'm writing this at 2:15 in the afternoon because I know that I'm going to be a bit busy this evening... I have to pack. However, I have managed to keep my apartment clean(ish) until now, so when I come home I'm actually going to be coming home to a clean apartment... hopefully a mirror won't have fallen off the wall in the meantime. :)

No, really, that happened after a vacation one time. It was no fun. Welcome home to shattered glass!

I've been pinteresting like there is no tomorrow. Found some amazing things like this:


And this:


By the way, if ever I say "this" and then give an illustration that means that the "this" is, in all likelihood, a link. You can't tell on my blog unless you hover over it.. should probably change that. Haven't yet. I think you will notice when I do.

I watched "Leap Year" this evening... Determined that the Irish accent is indeed my favorite of accents... I mean pretty well they are all great over in Great Britain, but the Irish... ach, be still me beatin' 'art.

I think they should make an Irish GPS.

Oh heavens. Can you imagine Darren Criss with an Irish accent? I think God didn't let Darren grow up in Ireland on purpose so that I wouldn't just lose consciousness every time his name was mentioned.

Also I've determined that you can't go wrong with the name Declan. I've liked every Declan character I've run into... I've never run into an actual Declan but I imagine that I would like him too.  

OK I should go. I'll talk to you upon the morrow. Until then, I bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...