Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Beautiful Things

We now return you to your regularly scheduled, non-emo blog.

Wanna see something amazing? Watch this video.


That guy is from Springfield. What an incredible spirit.

He's one of those people I feel like I've seen a lot but never actually met... but then again he might just have that kind of face. I wish I actually knew him, rather than him being a friend of a friend of a friend.

In entirely unrelated news: there is a Snow Biz a block and a half away from my apartment! You should come visit me and we should take a stroll.

Yeah... that's really all I have for today.

So I think you should take some time to enjoy this song with a lyric video that someone worked very hard on... and then stuck some candles in.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen our video of the kids singing Beautiful Things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. I didn't know about this. I worked with Jonathan at Mudhouse for a bit...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...