Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Camn't

I changed what my blog looks like.

Thoughts?

I'm really tire-ed, but I camn't go to bed cause I have to talk to you.

When I'm tired I put extra m's into words. So camn't wasn't a typo... it's how I'm saying it in my head right now.

Camn't.

Roll that one around in your head and then let it drip off your tongue. It's delicious, no?

I have to get up at a decent time cause I promised Kara I would...

I hope she understands "decent" means 10.

I think she does. She said she loves me just as I am.

I think my brain actually stopped working like 10 minutes ago.

Now I'm just sitting here, winking at my computer, cause one eye is too tired to be open.

Just that eye-- the other one can handle it.

Kinda gives new meaning to the idea of a "lazy" eye, huh.

I've decided I'm not going to cut all my hair off again until I'm 60 or so... or I have a person who wants me to. A boy-type person. Actually I think he might even have to be a fiance-type person. I gotta have a serious commitment before I cut my hair off for some bloke... no I take it back. A husband-type person. I'm not cutting off all my hair before my wedding. That would be complete madness!

I would assume a girl-type person who wants me to cut my hair off is up to sabotage.

I just get a lot of compliments from guys about my hair these days. Married guys- so it's not as creepy as it sounds. I never knew that boys paid any attention to a girl's hair. Nathan never cared much. But apparently guys actually do care/notice. So, fine. I'm keeping my long hair. I'll change it up with color and style, but it's staying longish.

*nods decidedly*

I reserve the right to change this when I have a baby... lots of my mother-type friends are cutting off their hair because of grabby babies and I get that, yo.

but my head is pretty darn tough, so I may make it to 60 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...