Monday, July 9, 2012

1 of 30

I think it's going to be a busy week for me... So I'm starting it off right by not going to sleep when I should. Oh the silliness of me.

I don't really have a lot to say tonight, so I'm going to fall back on this list of things to write about that I found on pinterest: (It comes from this blog)

THE LIST:

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

My plan is to use this list whenever I don't have anything much to say... I should go through it in about 32 days. :)

So without further ado,

20 Random facts (I feel like I've done this before, but hey, I bet I come up with some facts that are different.)

1. I think that Jareth in Labyrinth is one of the most romantic male leads ever... I mean listen to this quote- "Everything that you wanted I have done. [...] I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations." That said, I do not think that he's the most attractive male lead ever.

2. I have a heart shaped scar on my right pinkie.

3. I have a baby mobile hanging up in my office.

4. I have no baby, have never had a baby, and don't plan on having one, until at *least* 9 months after I remarry.

5. I'm not even dating anyone, so that's gonna be a while.

6. I kinda feel like I cheated on those last few facts.

7. I was accused of plagiarism twice in high school by English teachers. I didn't plagerize either time, I just wasn't interested in the subject we had to write on so I kinda checked out and threw together some fancy sounding bs. Apparently when I bs English papers I sound like cliff notes. (Which I've never read.)

8. Tonight I ate dinner at 1 AM. It was spaghetti.

9. I slept in jeans (or whatever pants I wore) from around the 2nd or 3rd grade until highschool, and didn't really understand why this was weird.

10. I would be perfectly content if every copy of my third grade picture vanished from the face of the Earth.

11. After my 3rd grade picture, my mom started taking us to a photo studio for our yearly portraits, rather than ordering them from the school, sight unseen. This was not a coincidence.

12. If someone in my family posts the picture in question online somewhere I will find the most unflattering AND embarrassing picture ever taken of you and then I will photoshop it to make it worse and then I will post it. If such a photo does not exist I will make one. Don't be a cyber bully.

13. I remember what I was wearing when I fell off the back of a farm truck when I was little. The shorts got caught and I hung for a second or two, suspended, before it ripped and I fell the rest of the way.

14. This is not the reason that I think of cars as deathtraps, but I do. (Even my beloved Prius is a deathtrap.)

15. I do not get cat calls, greeted by skeezy men from their cars, flirted with, or hit on very often (read: at all) and I'm not really sure why.

16. However, someone did yell, "No prostitution!" at me once. (Story here.) Jackal.

17. Of the things in my life I miss the most, Nathan is number 1 and performing in shows is number 2.

18. I love to bake, but my sweet tooth isn't actually that strong, just that opinionated.

19. I think texting someone in the same room/house as you is fun.

20. My dream is to someday buy and renovate a very old house and get 14 different craftsmen (or 1 super handy future husband) to install 14 secret passageways (1 per craftsmen) in my house. (One of them must contain a drinking fountain.) Then I would host murder mystery weekends and generally enjoy my chamber of secrets.

2 comments:

  1. Re #15: How many catcalls/skeezy propositions you get is directly proportional to how much time you spend walking/biking outside. Some men are just like dogs and have to bark at everything that goes by.

    And it has nothing to do with how you look or project. Two weeks ago, someone called me a whore, and I was basically dressed like a Mormon missionary. I'm guessing prostitutes in bike helmets, slacks, and button-down shirts with backpacks (oh, and big geeky glasses, let's not forget) have got to be a really rare fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ Sadie. Truth.

    I personally consider Jareth a creepy-stalker - he's like the thing that grants your wishes absolutely literally, without any concern for what you actually wanted or your protests that you didn't really want it (pretty consistent with the realm of the fae). So he thinks he's giving you everything you want, but he is only interacting with his perception of you, not the real you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...