Thursday, July 5, 2012

Glow, stick, glow!

So here I am.

Had a good day.

Not a great one... not sure that a great day was possible today.

But I love America.

And I did have my Aunt Celeste's 4th of July salad... and while perhaps no one else loved it as much as me... I loved it enough for all.

There are leftovers and I'm happy about that, because I don't worry about over-eating on it. The salad consists of tomatos, onions, green peppers, feta cheese and just a bit of italian dressing. It's just lovely.

Maybe I'll have it for lunch tomorrow... or for dinner... or both. Who knows.

I'm writing this blog in the dark because I finally had an excuse to use my glow sticks tonight because people were outside. So I made myself a bracelet and a circlet--- though I've decided to call the latter a diadem, now.

And I'm still wearing them as I type this, because I love glow sticks...

And the only good way to appreciate a glow stick is in the dark.

I feel like there should be a good metaphor for life hidden somewhere in the depths of the glow stick... but I'm not sure there is... it may just be a pretty light made by mixing two chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...