Monday, July 23, 2012

Stuff and Nonsense

Am I ridiculous?

Yeah, a bit.

But if being ridiculous is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Why?

Because I have pansies on my fingertips and people who aren't a bit ridiculous would never end up with pansies at their fingertips.

Tutorial on the pansies found here: http://blognailedit.blogspot.com/2012/01/such-pansy.html

I kinda wanna follow that up with a nonsense poem... or the Gettysburg Address, which is very much not nonsense.

I liked the last Batman movie- It felt less dark than "The Dark Knight," which I was glad to be watching with a large group of people, only half of whom were paying attention.

A super fun sinus headache made the IMAX slightly less enjoyable, but only because it looked like I was crying the whole time cause those headaches make my eye water- just one. Yes, that does happen to be incredibly annoying. Plus I didn't have any Kleenex in my purse. It was a rough day in Mudville.

But today I got my Blackbird Cathedral CD and poster. That's exciting in and of itself, but it also means that I can tell people something that I've been keeping quiet about.

Blackbird Cathedral made their album in Memoriam of Nathan. I didn't know about it until probably this time last year. (A long time after I wrote this blog post.) And I kept it quiet. I didn't even tell Kara.

But I was touched. I still am, honestly.

Nathan would have been so honored.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...