Friday, November 18, 2011

Another round of awesome!

So today was kinda an awesome day.

Got to sleep in and woke up 2 minutes before my alarm was going to go off, so it actually *felt* like sleeping in.

Got laser-haired and my technician noticed that I've lost weight... and this is not a woman that I've seen that often!

Got Starbucks (always included in an awesome day)

Got texted/calls from 4 different people

Went and hung out with Kara and Bolt and Bolt was exceptionally unhappy... Until I got down with him and started making noises and hanging out and suddenly he was fine... for at least 30 minutes... Might have been longer.

Came home and declared myself the baby whisperer on fb and instead of that jinxing it, the following exchange happened:
Kara: He's crying again. You ARE the baby whisperer! And I miss you already!!!
Renee: ‎:( sorry. I'll try and send some of my powers your way via telepathy
Kara: He just stopped crying and fell asleep. Then I read this. Dang.
Renee: hahaha! I am AWESOME!
 Got to play the new expansion pack of Dominion... even won the first game... though the second game I came in at a resounding one point.... That's not good, in case you've never played Dominion.

Wore my hair really cute today and then had the foresight to take it out and wet it back down a bit so that tomorrow I will not be fighting the ugly curls all days as a result of cute hair today.

Beware the ugly curl!

Watched Glee... and I hate West Side Story slightly less, now.

See the thing is I go to a Small Group that meets on Tuesday nights at the exact time that Glee is on.... so I'm a week behind the rest of the world.

Alas.

I wish I could write my own life... I wish I had just a bit more control... I'd write a terribly boring story for myself. Boring, but happy. Terribly happy. Full of awesome days... kinda like this one only more awesome.

Barkeep! Another round of awesome for the house. On me!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...