Thursday, November 10, 2011

in brief

It's really difficult to reformat something that you've written in a way that makes sense to you into a way that makes sense to the rest of the world.

I battled with my storyboard for class pretty well all night and I still don't know if the end result is what it was supposed to be.

I'm the first person to post so I think everyone else is struggling with it, too.

I'm re-reading my blog-- I'm on June 22nd. I have a lot to say!

OK I know it's only 1AM but I'm really tired, and there is a lot that needs to be accomplished tomorrow, So I think I will bid you goodnight.

I want to read a book... but I don't have much time, because I'm trying to write one...

Quite the conundrum pie I've got here.

mmmmmm pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...