Monday, November 28, 2011

Life's a Happy Song

I got a lot done today.

I wrote several pages on my story and posted it to Blackboard... K, that was at like 3 AM but that's technically today!

I made all my Christmas shopping purchases.

I worked.

I discovered that sugar free Peppermint syrup isn't as good as regular peppermint syrup but it will do if you have no other alternative.

Learned how to make Peppermint syrup. Yeah, that's happening as soon as I empty a bottle of Vanilla syrup I have.

I watched an episode of Eli Stone. I both love and hate watching shows that are already ended... It means I can watch all of them at once.... but it means that I get sad that shows I didn't watch when they were on weren't renewed.

I made soup.

I burned soup.  Whoops! Rookie mistake.

I made some sweet magnets out of vintage clip on earrings and some flat beads.


I came up with ideas for a game... don't get excited, no clue if this game will actually use any of my ideas.

I watched the Sing-Off Finale and was quite happy with the results. This gives nothing away cause I would have been quite happy with any of the top 3 groups winning.

I sent multiple e-mails.

I convinced my dad to make rolls for the Carney Christmas celebration with the line, "It's a proven fact that widows need yummy cornmeal rolls to make it through the holidays."

... ok so technically I think he'd already decided to make them anyway but I think the widow plea would have worked. Parents are susceptible to widow pleas.

Bought this song for free


Now I'm going to do one of several things: Write more, read a book, bake cupcakes, or make a fabulous thing for the Carney Family gift exchange. I want it to be so awesome it gets stolen 3 times. Considering the divergent tastes of my family this might be a tall order.

P.S.
I wish I were Amy Adams for many reasons... but this is a big one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...