Friday, November 4, 2011

A list of thoughts that does not number 13

1) I'm thrilled because my teefury t-shirt came in the mail today and it looks great! ...I want to wear it tomorrow but I'm a bit afraid to, because what if I don't leave my house all day and no one sees it!?!

2) I'm thinking I might make a roast tomorrow... It's not like I'm gonna be doing anything but writing all day long and I got a lot of roast in my freezer... Wanna come over for meat and carbs???

3) I posed this philosophical question to a friend today but I think I should query the larger world, too...
The Starbucks guy: Which came first- my coffee or his cuteness?

4) I listened to my new Michael Bublé Christmas Album just to hear it. Now I will refrain until after Thanksgiving but I had to give in just once. Least annoying version of "Feliz Navidad" I've ever heard.

5) Did I tell you I ordered a whole bunch of fruit butters? Well I did. I plan on having a "Better Buttered Biscuits" party with my friends. Here are the flavors I ordered: Plum, Plum no sugar (sweetened w/ white grape juice), Pumpkin, Pumpkin no sugar (sweetened w/ white grape juice), Sweet Tomato, Peach, Strawberry, and Apple.

6) I'm quirky.

7) We went over my play in class today.... and it was weird. Someone wanted to keep reading and the teacher offered to let us....but I really wanted the discussion... but then the discussion was a bit of a dud. People didn't really say much about it. I mean it was generally positive, but they didn't really say a lot... I wonder if it was because it was so heavy they didn't know what to say. It's hard to critique a piece on grief and not feel like a jerk. I kinda wish I could ask questions about my work and people's reactions and have them answered... maybe that's what the writing group is for?

7.5) I'm really excited to have a writing group. Makes me feel legit.

8) Also it's weird to hear someone else read your work out loud, cause they never seem to understand the emphasis as you intended it.

9) Cleaning my desk/office didn't take very long at all. I was expecting it to be this big deal and it was a bit of a dud.

10) They have the red cups at Starbucks again.

11) My cup says, "When we're together I know I'll never fall." Starbucks might just be a hopeless romantic. No wonder I love it.

12) I nearly forgot I had jury duty. I want to call and have my group canceled. That would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...