Saturday, November 5, 2011

Less blogging?

I'm thinking about blogging less. I'm not going to stop by any means, but I was thinking today about how I'm kinda trying to start this book thing... and how much I write in a normal day anyway just for my blog and how wouldn't it be a good idea to channel my blogging discipline into some book writing discipline... I haven't actually made any decisions about anything and I know some people would be sad... but...it's a thought I had and I pretty well share every thought that pops into my head on here, don't I?

Ok, no I don't.

But I share a lot of them!!

I've recently discovered an enjoyment of banana peppers on sandwiches.

I was also recently told that every 4-5 years you get new tastebuds that like different things...

This might be why I suddenly started liking mustard  in college and more recently, mayo and disliking Miracle Whip for everything but tuna salad.

It might also explain my sudden love of lemon bars.

It won't explain my impulse purchasing of 8 small jars of fruit butter, but some mysteries are better left unanswered and just enjoyed... on biscuits.

Guess what came in the post today!

Guess who likes the phrase "in the post," today!

Maybe I won't stop blogging. I don't know how I could give up my outlet for the discussion of tastebud regeneration and fun phrase usage.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog each day. It's like having you around. But, I also want you to attend to your writing career. I'm no help. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good gravy Renee, don't stop blogging, yo. Sides you know you love it as much as in the post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...