Saturday, November 12, 2011

The end of an era

Well, it's over. After sitting down and watching the entire Dawson's Creek Disc 4 in a single marathon session, it's all over.

Sad thing is that I actually finished the show I was watching on instant queue today, too. So not one, but two casts of characters have now left my life. And I'm not happy with the way things ended.

I read somewhere recently that people who watch TV are less lonely because the tv characters start to feel like real people that you know and spend time with. They start to feel like friends (albeit really bad friends who are so wrapped up in their own drama it's like you don't even exist to them)

Maybe that explains why as soon as I finished the last instant queue episode this afternoon I immediately called Kara to see what she was up to and why this evening after finishing Dawson's Creek I directly went to skype to talk to another friend without passing go or collecting 200 dollars.

I haven't seen anyone in two days... I'm going a little stir crazy but I put away and did a lot of laundry today.

I used up a lot of Kleenex in that last episode... Can I still say that I'm not normally emotional even when it feels like I cry all the time in comparison to what I used to? I swear people who meet me now probably think I'm like this hyper-emotional yet totally unaware of how emotional she is fruit basket...

But I swear, my emotions are actually starting to level out... series finales not withstanding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...