Friday, November 18, 2011

Really Seriously

I was looking forward to sleeping in, but then I realized I have an appointment tomorrow. Granted this appointment is at 2, and it's not like I'm going to sleep until 2, but it still creates a slight schedule tomorrow. Oh well.

Writing group went really well. I'm not sure that I'm effusive enough in my praise as I'm reviewing their work. They are both really good, but when I get in go mode I just look for stuff that bothers me or I find incongruous, and if it works I just leave it alone. I should probably mention this to them at some point.

I say really way too often... one might even say "really often."

I watched "Something Borrowed" tonight. I have to say: I think Ginnifer Goodwin is one of the prettiest actresses. I don't get why she's always cast in the best friend role (even when she's the main character she's still the best friend to the "beautiful" girl.) What is up with that?

For serious, look at her.

I mean Kate Hudson is pretty and all... but not as pretty as this girl

When they make a movie of my life I want her to play me, as long as she's not too old by the time they get around to making that movie.

Granted she does spell her name kinda funky.

But you know, Elvis's name was Elvis.

Seriously.... think about Elvis just as a name, if you can.

Anyone notice how Kate Hudson plays the same character in every rom-com she's in??

She really does.

I really seriously need to stop saying really and seriously.

I need to focus and write this weekend. Focus and write. Stop messing around and write... and focus.

Seriously?

Really.

2 comments:

  1. Elvis was a pretty popular name until the King took it over. So was Jesus, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus still is, in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...