Sunday, November 6, 2011

Magic Hour

I write this in that magical hour. The magical hour between 1AM and 2AM on daylight savings time evening. This hour is going to repeat itself. Did you know? At 2 AM it will be 1AM again. So what am I doing with my magical witching hour? Blogging and watching Dawson's Creek. Yeah. I'm partying like it's 1999 up in here. Literally.

You know why all the boys love Joey Potter? It's because when she grins she pulls down the outside corners of her mouth, so it looks like she's never grinned so hard in her life. And they made her grin like that.
My heart is in my hands
My head is in the clouds
My feet have left the ground
My life is turning around and round.
Every voice inside my head is telling me to run like mad
Oh bows and arrows
Stars and sunsets
Every heartbeat every kiss just
Makes me wonder what all this is
Suits of armor
Hearts and arrows
That's what they replaced Paula Cole's "I don't wanna wait" song with. Did they do that for the seasons when they were actually airing (starting season 3) or did they just do that for the DVD release? I cannot say, for I do not know.

I think I do announcements tomorrow at church, but I don't remember.

Let's just say I do, because the leader of announcements is in Memphis, TN -not the beautiful Memphis MO, home to one, Renée Dunn.

Can I even write a novel? I mean, novels are long... the longest thing I've ever written was like 20 pages... and yeah my story idea is a bit complex, but... a novel?

Maybe this hour isn't quite so magical as I thought... maybe I should just go get some sleep and feel more chipper in the morning.

Every voice inside my head is telling me to run like mad...

But I got nowhere else to go

(that last one was a movie quote... didja catch it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...