Friday, November 11, 2011

I talk about food a lot, don't I?

I got my hair done today. I like going to the salon. It feels nice.

I also like picking up my dress for Melissa's (and Bill's) wedding. I have to lose enough weight by March to have it altered... ok so I'll just be excited if I lose enough weight by March to have it altered- there is no "have to."

I bought an individual serving of eggnog when I was at the grocery store tonight... and "cinnamon sugar cookie" coffee creamer... I might have to go make myself some coffee tonight just to experience that creamer. This is not an effective weight-loss plan. Nor are the Pumpkin Walnut muffins I also bought... but I repeat. Pumpkin Walnut Muffins.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I'm wearing my fingerless gloves to type because my hands are cold. We are officially in the cold part of fall, kids.

On Sunday after 5 PM I have to call and see if I have to go in for a trial jury. :s I really hope not.

What is it about responses that are so paralyzing? Is it just me? Even when I have great critiques I find it really hard to work on my stuff for a few days afterwards...

I'm starting to get a little paranoid about my class. Everyone seems to love everything I do. It all seems a little too easy.  Or maybe they just all got the memo that my weakness is self-doubt so they are trying to bolster me up. How did they get the memo? Do you think there are secret e-mails going out behind my back?

.... on second thought maybe paranoia is my weakness.

I just realized that coffee would make my hands warmer... I shall return!

Coffee's not done yet, but I tasted a little bit of the creamer that splashed on my hands when I was opening it... that's gonna be happy.

I haven't seen anyone I know today. I saw my hairstylist a lot... I saw the lady at David's Bridal. I saw the cashier at the grocery store... but that's pretty well it. Makes me a bit melancholy.

Nothing a gallon sized mug of coffee can't cure, though, right?

By the way:

Happy Veterans Day. Thank you to all the brave men and women who have served this country, and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...