Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Enough

Well that was appropriate. Just watched an episode of Dawson's Creek. The Halloween episode. How delightful. I mean, it was bound to happen that one time in the 6 seasons of Halloween episodes that one would fall around Halloween time. But still, it was fun. Kinda nice that it was the last season.

I've had a really productive day. I got a lot done at work, I got my homework done, I went and hung out at Katie's for like 3 hours, I spoke to another friend for a couple of hours.

Didn't get my dishes done... maybe tomorrow??

Yesterday I prayed that God would provide me with companionship... cause until I find the right guy, I still need companions to come alongside me. I'm still an extrovert, you see. And today, when I was perfectly fine with just staying at home and bumming around- suddenly I had companions.

God is tricksy like that... :)

It's still so incredibly amazing to me how He will give me what I need for that moment... and sometimes, what I want, too.

This whole "turn in an assignment on Friday and wait till Tuesday to get people's reaction" is for the birds, by the way. I literally was getting butterflies in my stomach earlier. I've calmed down since then.

It's really nice when people believe in you... and not because they have to or because they always see the best in things... but because they just think that's the way that it is.

tonight I was told that I have "the ability to see good in people's lives... or.. see how they could be good or something."

I take it as a fabulous compliment... and probably one that I don't deserve as much as I would like to.

"We think you got a lot of potential, Kit De Luca."

(Name the movie?)

You know, my life is not everything that I want... but it's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...