Friday, November 11, 2011

I love pretty things and clever words.

So I don't seem to have much to say tonight, so I am going to share with you some quotes and sayings that I really like. Your normal blog will be back tomorrow, but for tonight I hope these quotes stir up something inside you... even if it's just a "yes."

“I do believe in an everyday sort of magic -- the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of syncronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone.”
― Charles de Lint

"Love is friendship set on fire."
― Jeremy Taylor

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

"In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer."
― Albert Camus

“He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
― Emily Brontë

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
― Dr. Seuss

Thanks, Pinterest!
 ― Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...