Thursday, November 17, 2011

Goodnight, my someone

Well, I finished all three of the Twilight movies that are out, again... I'm not even sure why because I don't think I actually have anyone to go see the latest one with... for some reason guys don't want to see them and none of my girl friends much care. Reason 83034 to have a husband. You can bribe/cajole/coax him into seeing anything with you.... even the Twilight movies.

I've been sleeping a lot more lately... I think it's because winter is here and naps always sound so nice in the winter. Getting all cozy in your bed while it's gray and gloomy outside? What could be better?

OK so there are several things, but it's definitely up there in like the top 15 or so.

Sometimes, despite it all, I still wish I knew the future... maybe not the whole thing but... the good parts. or at least a general guarantee.. Like: You will marry again. You will be completely happy again. You will have children. Having that kind of a guarantee... would just be so relaxing. Calming. Reassuring.

I don't know why Bella gets to have 2 boys and I don't even get one...

Careful, Renée, keep going down that path and you turn into Leah.

Sorry I'm talking in Twilight-ese

The apartment next door is painted white. The new tenant is moving in, it's nothing like the place that Josh and Kara were for so long... and while I realize this is probably healthy... I really miss having my best friend right next door. There is a sense of security and companionship that came with it, and this person listens to oldies (like 40's oldies) and country...

It's just not right. I should be hearing Britney or Beiber or random movies.

OK need to post before I fall asleep staring at the computer.

G'night John-boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...