Sunday, August 7, 2011

15 minutes and food pictures!

My voice is tired... This is what comes from singing for 5 hours straight while driving, singing musical theater tunes with your cousins for a few hours each night while you play a card game and then singing for another 4.5 hours on the way home... I took the last half hour off and put my ipod on some songs that I don't know as well so I wouldn't start absentmindedly singing like I normally do.... but I can't help but wonder if I will have a voice tomorrow or not.

It's so much easier to do housework in 15 minute stints rather than one big overhaul... problem is that I always have something to do even in 15 minute stints, so the 15 minutes are very condition specific.

You see, I also blog in 15 minute increments. Then I get distracted... by pinterest or making iced tea, or cookies or mischief. Oh that reminds me- mischief managed! ;) And wouldn't ya'll rather I blogged than do housework? Yeah, I thought so. What care you about the state of my kitchen? "Not one whit!" say you.

In other news, Pinterest has led me to this lovely blog, which has recipes... and more importantly pictures of food if you scroll down the side... Pictures of food that will make you very hungry if you scroll down the side... pictures like this


and this

and this
and this

All those mouthwatering pictures are taken by the blogger-ess herself, Monica, and wow do they make me hungry! Pardon me whilst I go rummage around in my refrigerator now... be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...