Friday, August 5, 2011

Busy little bee!

Short blog as I've been up packing (sorta) and cleaning (sorta) and wasting valuable blogging time. (yep)

Tomorrow I leave for my cousin Wyatt's wedding... Wyatt is the first person I remember being a baby... therefore he's always been my baby cousin, even though I now have loads and loads of cousins who are younger than him. My baby cousin is all grown up and getting married! *sniff*

But don't you worry, none, I'll have my laptop with me and I can give you up to the minute Miller Clan updates!... well, hopefully at least. I suppose it will depend on if there will be internet where I'm going. (I'm nigh on positive there will be, but there is always that .001 percent chance!)

It's been an insanely busy week... Like whoa. You know it's bad when work is the calmest thing you do. (and trust me not everything about this week and work was calm!!)

But things will slow down after the wedding... I think at least.

You know what I like? Fresh perspective. It's... refreshing. :)

I also enjoy giggling and my entire clan staying in one location. Fun times are gonna be happening!

Oh and if you are part of my graduating class or just traveling back to Memphis for the OLB, please drive safe! You are important!

K, I'm outie 5000.

Oh yeah, I said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...