Friday, August 12, 2011

Inspired by: "I'm Gonna Be"

I hate it when I know there are things that I have plans for but I can't think of what they are at all. I feel like that is this whole weekend.

Went grocery shopping and cleaned out my fridge, just to fill it back up again.

And I would walk 500 miles...

and I would walk 500 more...

and I am writing really crazy...

Cause I have not slept enough.

A thousand miles is a long way to walk just to be the man who walked 1000 miles to fall down at some random chick's door.

This weekend, I think me and Dawson's Creek may actually finish the video boxes I started to trim out 5 months ago. Living on the wild side.

There are people who come into your life for just a moment, and then they leave, but somehow in that brief time they manage to set you up for the next phase in your life.

I'm really glad that all the people in one's life aren't so short term. The guy in that song isn't short term though, cause walking 1000 miles is a long term kinda of commitment. Nothing says love like 1000 miles.

This blog post, though? This thing is short term... cause I'm sleep-deprived drunk and soon I'm going to be slurring my words and telling everyone I love them. (Which is totally true.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...