Friday, August 19, 2011

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes

Short post... I have to get up rather early which means I purposely didn't nap this afternoon... which means I'm more tired than normal... and, as per my usual I have miles to go before I sleep.

But I wanted to tell you that I'm officially registered in the "Writing for Children and Young Adults" class.

My work schedule has been changed around so that I work until 5 and have 2 hour lunches... at least on the days I don't have class I have 2 hour lunches. I'm a little nervous... a little excited... a little nervous.

It all happened very quickly... which is not really me. I'm more a take-a-long-time-to-ponder kind of girl... but I don't really see the downside. I don't really see what the problem could be in this very low risk situation. And it could turn out really great. Risk versus reward and all that.

P.S. I love how many Mighty Duck references they make with the Pacey character on Dawson's Creek. They just don't want us to forget that this kid (Not Emilio Estevez)


turned into this kid


Who turned into this kid.



...


I think I might need to start watching Fringe.

... wait did I just turn into a Pacey girl? What has happened to me?

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. I watched Fringe for a year before I realized Peter was Pacey. But I never made the connection between Pacey and Charlie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...