Friday, August 26, 2011

It doesn't require a song, Renée

I've had "Daydream Believer" stuck in my head for a solid 24 hours... I've ear-wormed some of my friends and the entirety of facebook to no avail. It still remains...

This is on Pinterest and I chuckle every time I see it:

Things Rick Astley is never gonna do:
  • give you up
  • let you down
  • run around 
  • desert you
  • make you cry
  • say goodbye
  • tell a lie
  • hurt you

Also, I do not have moves like Jagger, but that song gets inside my head and does not leave. Which is unfortunate for everyone around me, as the only part I really know goes like this, "You *mumble mumble* moves like Jagger. *Mumbledy mumble* moves like Jagger. (louder) *mumb* got the mooooooves... like Jagger."

Am I the only one who will watch a TV show and then search song lyrics that you hear on the show during the commercial break.

Thus I found this song today:

Ignore cheesy graphics... and thank Dawson's Creek, which didn't even have a commercial break.

... but this one? This one you should watch... if you can keep your eyes open.... I know I can't.
Goodnight, loves.

1 comment:

  1. Stacey Kent rerecorded Hushabye mountain and I love it...but Dick Van Dyke does a great job too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...