Friday, August 19, 2011

...in St Louie, Louie

Well, important note: When planning a trip to 6 Flags- make sure it's open on the day you want to go. See,  we planned too well to avoid the crowds which resulted in going on a day that the park wasn't actually open. However, we decided we will just go back tomorrow and today we went to the Zoo and to the City Museum. Both were very fun.

Riding the Ferris Wheel on top of the City Museum was my highlight, I think. It was gorgeous. I'm afraid that I'm gonna be super sore for tomorrow though... there are lots of stairs to get up to the 10 story slide... as well as all the other stairs and climbing and walking. :) I may just have to suck it up, tomorrow.

Super tired, though... Up very early for me after a night of little sleep... and then running around all day long and a crazy workout at the City Museum (my new favorite exercise program-- you are having so much fun you don't even notice how many muscles you are working. They should sell City Museum gym memberships.)

Mkay, Going to bed. Not a long or deep blog post tonight... you only get those like once a month... if you're lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...