Thursday, August 4, 2011

Goodbye, birthday!

Well, it's been a lovely day. I didn't get a Venti Starbucks drink yet, but I will.. I have until the 18th, never you fear. I had so many birthday wishes on facebook and so many in person and some friends gave me a Pollyanna book AND colored hair extensions... so now I have 5 hair extensions. 5! Red, blue, green, fuschia, and lilac. It's fabulous. It's beyond fabulous.

Oh and I can tell you what Nathan bought me for my birthday (or at least what the money in his wallet bought me)- an ipod nano! It's so tiny and cute for being 16g of music space. Now I just have to get a cord that hooks up to my car, which shouldn't be a problem... then figure out how my car radio works with the Ipod... but that shouldn't be terribly difficult either.

Then I can jam out this weekend on my way to and fro my cousin's wedding.

Mainly I just wanted to tell you how much I love people... cause I really do. I love you. I appreciate you. I think you are great.

It was a really good day. Thank you all for the e-mails and facebooks and coming to game night to see me and a special shout out to Katie, for making me lemon bars ala Pioneer Woman. They were scrumptious!

ugh... late it is and sleepy am I. Talk to you lata, world. Love ya a bushel and a peck.

Nae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...