Monday, October 10, 2011

Country Music and Snow White

OK, so I know a lot of people hate country music.... but for some reason it has the power to either emotionally wreck me :

Or make me feel like I can get through this:


I don't think many other kinds of music can do that for me. So... who gets to decide what makes music "good" anyway?

In other news, I'm seriously considering being an updated Snow White for Halloween... but not a trampy update.... and this may or may not just be cause I'm mighty curious about how I would look w/ red lipstick. Actually...

...time passes...

Ok I just tried it out-- I love having costume makeup at my disposal 24/7.

Also.... when in search of a last minute costume. Call freaking me, cause I just put together a Snow White look in less than 30 minutes with clothes in my closet... and I don't normally look like a princess.



Granted it's not at all what I will be wearing on Halloween, but I'm pretty sure someone would get the idea... especially if I added my cape to it.

Yes, I have a cape. ...Two, actually. Yes. I am awesome.


And you are just going to have to deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...