Friday, October 21, 2011

Short post

I have things I need to get done this weekend. So, most likely I will barely get anything done. But I'll have a mighty fine time not doing it. Hopefully Saturday will turn into something productive, though. A girl can dream, right?

Tomorrow is errand running... and baking a bit.. and costume searching... and party-going and sleeping... I plan on sleeping a good deal in the morning.

There may not even be a morning when I'm through with it. 

Ohhhhhh yeah. I'm dangerous to mornings.

God will provide. That's my focus this week. God will provide what I need. He's got the power to do so. Not what I want, but what I need.... God can provide and He will. 

He obviously doesn't think I need a maid.

I beg to differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...