Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Coffee has ruined hot chocolate for me


It's true

I will never again be able to experience hot chocolate and be satisfied. I will always and forever want it to have some coffee in it.

In other news the peppermint Hot Chocolate at Mc Donalds should be delicious to any one who doesn't love coffee as much or more than me.

When is Mc Donalds going to have the custard pies again? I love those pies. I always think it's the pumpkin pies that I love, it's not. The pumpkin ones are gross to me... it's the custard ones... with their rainbow sprinkles.

Also if you live in Springfield, hie thee to the Aviary and have the "Is it Fall?" dessert crepe. They say that it's dusted with magic on the menu and they are NOT lying.

Why don't more of my friends want to go to the Aviary every day??

I love being a part of a group of people who love something to the point of obsession.

For instance... well... Jesus.

But ALSO

Macs

Priuses (Or as I like to call them, Pree-eye)

Starbucks

and as I've recently discovered: Chik-Fil-A



Ohhh but that's not the only song--- oh no! There is  another one!


I love it.

It was a great day. I smelled like Christmas, I baked weird cookies, I went to Small Group, I got to see Kara AND get an e-mail from her, I spoke to another friend online, and I remembered something... God can provide... and He will... one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...