Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crazy Stupid

First I think: I'm kinda hungry!

Then I think: Oh yeah, duh. It's cause it's 2 in the morning and supper was at like 6:30.

Pondering the ramen, but probably won't-- Sleep is just as good- and not fried.

Seriously, did you know that ramen noodles are fried? Thanks for ruining that one for me, "Unwrapped."

I should go to the grocery store so that when I want some cereal, I have milk that is still good.

I saw "Crazy Stupid Love" tonight and was pleasantly surprised. And also confused by the pair of guys who came in, sat down together and watched this rom-com by themselves.. and then made a big deal of standing up and turning around and saying in loud voices, "Isn't Ryan Gosling gay?" in a  "I'm-not-gay-don't-think-I'm-gay-cause-I'm-so-not-gay!" kind of way.

So confusing.

Also, I have thermal shirt with thumb holes. I love it and am seriously considering a return trip to the mall just to buy more of them.

Just to be clear- from yesterday's post- I like hanging out girls, too... I like giggling and talking about boys and make-up and hair and nail polish and coming up with secret codes and all that girly stuff... I just naturally gravitate to boys more and find them easier to befriend.... and as my mom pointed out whenever the "original Miller 6-pack" would hang out together it was always me and my 2 guy cousins on one team/side/group and my sister and the other 2 girl cousins in the other... and now that I think about it, to this day I have a tendency to hang out with my guy cousins more than my girl cousins.

I sound like a tom-boy, but I'm terrible at sports and I really like sparkles and make-up and girly things...

What a strange little hybrid I am. No wonder my subconscious thinks I'm both male and female.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...