Saturday, October 1, 2011

Feeling Good... and tired

I'm starting to feel good... and independant. Maybe it's just being around my family. Maybe not... It's strange how confidence and self esteem seem to go in cycles. Sometimes you feel it and sometimes you fake it.

I've seen the "less cancer, more birthdays" commercial several times lately and all I can say is that I'm so glad that it took 8 months to see them. I mean I don't like them regardless, but they could have been devastating a few months ago, given the timing of Nathan's death so close to his birthday. Now I just don't like them. But it's nothing they did, I think they are good commercials, just circumstantially unappealing.

Oh my, I'm so tired.

Hey guys! Wanna see something cool???

And if you follow this link you can see it on Amazon. That, my friends, is the video game that I worked on this spring. How cool is that?

It's hella cool. Let me tell you.

Ok, seriously I think I might go crash. I'm soooo tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...