Monday, October 17, 2011

I don't really know what this one is about

I bought a t-shirt just now. It's a labyrinth art noveau t-shirt, and I think it's kinda awesome.

 RIGHT!?!

You have no idea how much I wish I wasn't buying it for myself.... I miss gifts. Nathan probably would have just told me to go a head and get it... but that would have made it feel like a gift. As it is, it feels like a normal... if slightly irresistible purchase.

But who would buy it for me if I don't buy it for myself? Especially when it's only available for 24 hours. Oh yes, the people at TeeFury are crafty devils and only offer a shirt for a 24 hour period.

Finished my skirt tonight. I think it looks pretty good. Now I just have to figure out what I want to do with the rest of me to create this updated Snow White... It's kinda weird that I told you what I was being for Halloween. Normally it's a trade secret... Too much theatre in me to want to give it away. Not this time, apparently.

I think I just wanted someone to be excited about it with.

Survey: If Snow White had painted nails- What color would they be? The rainbow is your oyster.

Ach I need to go -- write, read, do stuff for class. Too much time wasted watching Netflix and sewing this weekend.... or not wasted, but spent.

But IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love you. Oh, IIIII will always love you.

3 comments:

  1. Red. She's a classic kind of girl, methinks. Not boring. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kara. Red. To set off the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, red was my first instinct, so I'll definitely go with that. 3 out of 3 girls can't be wrong!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...