Friday, October 14, 2011

Generic blog title # 93

Did I tell you that I filed? As in: for the first time in over a year I no longer have huge stack of papers that need to be filed away? And I got back everything from Nathan's aunt to do with insurance and hospitalization, because we think (knock on wood) that everything is actually taken care of there. And I purchased fabric today for my Snow White outfit... well for the skirt part at least... Still trying to figure out exactly how I want to modernize/ reinvent the top. And I stapled and folded a whole mess of directories, and tomorrow I'm going to paint over at Katiejon's. This weekend is a "get stuff done" weekend.

But that doesn't mean it can't also be a "let's have fun" weekend. In fact we should. You let me know what you want to do and we'll have fun.. My evenings are especially free... I mean I will find things to fill them... like writing for my class... but if you wanna do something text me, call me, send up a really obvious smoke signal...

But before that happens, I need to sleep... I think my body is trying to fight off some sort of bug. I don't actually have any obvious symptoms but I didn't feel well this morning and I was sooo tired last night.... I need to go pop some vitamin C pills or something.

You know what's frustrating? It feels like I'm always forgetting about something at work. Like no matter how many things I do or work on or finish or address in a week there is one thing that falls off the plate somewhere. So frustrating. Especially when I feel like I used to have a handle on everything... I wonder if I have a tendency to get overwhelmed more easily now and it's a defense mechanism.

I may have discovered a new favorite band today... I'm getting their CD from the library to find out.


She tells stories like a painter, yeah
With colorful words that I don't always understand
But it always sounds like somewhere better than here
Yeah, everywhere is better with her

She has a subtle way
Of making you forget your darkness
Behind some clever conversation
No finer heart, could ever beat for you

I'd like to believe this song was written about me... and one of the members of this band is secretly in love with me.

I just have one question for you. Where are all the pretty boys? A friend of mine said yesterday: "It's raining men!" 

and I said, "No, no, it's not."

Oh I have a story for you about the human lie detector test... but I think it will have to wait until tomorrow.

G'night loves.
Renée

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...