Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tomorrow with Fireflies

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow night I will go to bed earlier and wake up later. Tomorrow night I will catch up on the sleep I've been shorting myself this week. Tomorrow the sun will come out and maybe my metabolism will kick in and my hands will start being their normal warm nature rather than this weird thing where they are cold all the time.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow.

A friend of mine shared this video on facebook the other day and I've been listening to it ever since. I really like it. Really really really. I kinda wish this song was about me, but alas, it isn't.


There is something about fireflies, don't you think? Or Lightning Bugs, if you will, but I like the way fireflies sounds more. I think they are the magic of the bug world. 

Seriously... they. light. up. That's really flipping cool. Just take a moment and think about how amazing that is. Magic is all around us... sometimes we just forget that it's magic.
“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” -Roald Dahl
I believe in magic.

I'm actually surprisingly sleepy, but I have miles to go before I sleep. Those miles are figurative, not literal... I'm not blogging whilst driving or anything.

It's been a good week, and it's only Wednesday. Let's keep this up, Week.

Go, go tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...