Saturday, February 11, 2012

Bacon-flavored Mayonnaise Dreams

Once a long time ago I discovered that they made bacon flavored mayonnaise called "Baconnaise"

I was grossed out... yet intrigued... especially after going to their website

And then watching this video

But the only way I could get it was to order a pack of 4 and I have no need/desire for 4 jars of a product I'm totally unsure of. So I posted a status update about it on Facebook and then laid down my dreams of ever trying some of this crazy sandwich spread.

Years pass.

and then today in Wal-mart I saw this


And I bought it and took it home with me and now I just have to decide what I'm going to try it on, cause it sure isn't going to be broccoli!

Moral of the story? 

Dreams come true, kids... even ridiculous bacon-flavored mayonnaise dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...