Sunday, February 12, 2012

Patience is a virtue.

Patience is a virtue-- one that I'm likely to eschew.

But I shouldn't.



I think I have found where I'm going to move-- and it may even be as early as the end of March. Here's the most exciting thing- There is a garage. A garage, I say! I've never had a garage before. I've always had to scrape ice and snow off my car... except when Nathan scraped the ice and snow off my car, but I won't have to do that if I get one of these... it's an exotic luxury- to me, at least.

I want to move now, but none of my things are packed... I hear patience is a virtue.



My cold is not gone.

I'm ready for it to be gone.

but I once heard that patience is a virtue...



I'm looking for the sparkle... What is "the sparkle" you ask? Well, it's that flurry of emotions in your stomach when you see the other person. It's the shot of adrenaline... it's the ability to have comfortable silence rather than awkward silence. It's the dovetail of your senses of humor, it's the conversations that flow naturally... It's having a crush but still being able to talk to the person like they are normal. It's the je ne sais quoi that just works and you aren't really sure why or how. And it's the other person feeling it and recognizing it.

Accept no substitutions, exchanges, or refunds...

And don't accept anything if it isn't there.

The thing is I can list off a million things I find attractive... but even if a guy has all of them, if the sparkle isn't there... it doesn't matter. And a guy can be the opposite of all the things I find attractive, but if the sparkle is there, none of it matters.

So really, what I'm looking for is completely intangible... it just is..... or it isn't.

*sigh* Patience is a virtue, which I simply can't eschew sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...