Sunday, February 26, 2012

PostSecret

I read PostSecrets every week.

I've never sent anything in because I don't feel like I have anything that's a secret.

Maybe that's because most of the time this blog is my PostSecret?

But sometimes I wonder why people send in the postcards.... do they really send them in because they just need to say it?

I don't think so.

I think that most... if not all... of the PostSecrets are made because the people want to start a conversation, but they don't know how. So they hope that someone sees their secret and knows/figures out who wrote it... and asks them about it...

They just want to have a real conversation with the people who matter to them...

Sometimes I'm struck by just how many people there are in this world...

and nearly all of them are searching for a connection.

I'm not sure if that makes me feel hopeless or hopeful.

Maybe a little bit of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...