Friday, February 10, 2012

Best of the best of the best, sir!

There is this scene in Men in Black where Will Smith (Edwards) is being tested to join the ranks of the MiB with some other people and Zed comes into the room and Edwards asks why they've all been brought there.  Then another recruit raises his hand and says, "Second Lieutenant, Jake Jenson. West Point. Graduate with honors. We're here because you are looking for the best of the best of the best, sir!

Edwards starts to laugh and Zed asks him why and he replies, "Y'boy, Captain America over here! 'Best of the best of the best, sir!' ... 'With honors.' Yeah, he's just really excited and he has no clue why we're here."

Well, last night I created a blog category called "best blogs." I've retroactively applied it to some of my personal favorites and most often viewed blogs, so if I ever do become wildly popular because I'm published and fans just can't get enough of me they will know where to turn for the classics. :) However if you have some favorites, feel free to share them with me and I'll add the label to them as well.

Anyway I just thought I should tell you.

I'm just really excited and I have no clue why we're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...