Monday, February 20, 2012

Movin!

I'm excited. I got a call today, that I'm approved for a townhouse. I will be moving from mid-late March.

Here are some pictures of what my townhouse will look like:


Yes! I will have a garage! I've never had a garage that I can park my car in before! In my whole life!

Honestly, the first time I wrote the sentence I wrote, "I will have a guitar!" 

I won't have a guitar... I can't play the guitar. I think a garage is more exciting.


There you see the door through which I will enter from the garage.... and the door that everyone else will enter through... oh and also a gas fireplace. oooooh

I'm excited about a garage because it can hold my car... and also if I get super ambitious and decide to build/stain/paint anything I will have a space to do it in.


Here is a view from by the stairs...


Here is a closer view of the kitchen... gotta get me some bar stools.


And the actual kitchen, itself. While I'm not overly enthusiastic about the stain of wood, I am excited that you can *see* the wood. I heart wood grain.

There aren't any pictures of upstairs for me to show you... but there is a ridiculous 2 and 1/2 bathrooms... (quite the upgrade from my current one) lots more storage than I currently have, and in a better part of town... all for not *that* much more than I was paying before.

I'm really excited about stairs. I may take that back in a few months... or when I move in... but I feel like it's a good way to be more active, and I don't have to carry groceries up steps... I do have to tote laundry up and down, but I did it growing up, so hopefully it comes back to me... else my kitchen might become my closet, too.

Also I bought new nail polish today. Check it, yo!


Both the brown and the glitter are new... please forgive my sloppy cuticles, this was before I cleaned them up.

And I've decided that Seche Vite is the most amazing top coat in the world... not that you care. :)

In other news I really want to watch a chick flick.... but a really good chick flick.... like a Pretty Woman level-of-epic chick flick... but one that I've not seen before... I don't know that this is possible.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the townhouse. You will appreciate the garage when it is cold or icy outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was thinking the exact same thing-- to not have to scrape off ice or defrost! The height of luxury!

      Delete
  2. So, I might have just realized how I *should* respond to comments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting!! Let us know if you need help moving. (And by that, I mean I will volunteer Matt to move heavy things for an hour or two while I do something like help you pack or unpack your kitchen, or hang clothes, or something.) And a note about the garage - we got one of those this year too & have never been more grateful for it than when it rains or snows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't say how many bedrooms there are. It sounds like there should be lots of room for us to stay when we come visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Still just the two. Don't get your hopes up. :)

      Delete
    2. It looks like it'd be alot bigger than that.

      Delete
    3. Well, remember it's only half of the outside picture that you can see.... and there are 2 rooms upstairs but you are looking at basically the entirety of the downstairs. in the first two inside pictures.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...