Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gotta get down, it's Wednesday.... or at least it was.

I'm discovering that it's much harder to blog at night when it is the time I'm also working on and thinking of the video game stuff. Perhaps I should start blogging in the afternoon. You know, instead of taking 3 hour long naps... Yeah, that was an accident. I set my alarm for a sizeable nap, and then when it went off I turned it off... and then it was an hour and 20 minutes later and I had no idea. Whoops.

Unfortunately, I'm still tired, so that makes me aware that I'm actually quite sleepy. 

I'm not at all complaining but I think I'm so tired because I've been a social butterfly lately, and had many things to do and people to see. I love this, actually, but I think tomorrow, with my lack of plans, might be a really good thing before I head into the weekend. I can sit around and watch TV on DVD and work on game and eat a leisurely dinner that I cook myself from base ingredients... put my new plates on my car... perhaps sit down and read, even.... Yes, tomorrow I think I shall just take it easy.

So I watched the latest Glee episode... and cried like a baby. Not to give away any spoilers, but it's entitled "Funeral" and it's being literal. It was actually *really* hard to watch. Is it just me or are pneumonia-deaths everywhere suddenly? I'm probably just super aware of them, honestly.

At Barnes and Noble yesterday I picked up a book that I might actually go back and get, or at least spend more time looking at- and you will probably laugh, but it was the Grieving for Dummies book. I liked the beginning of it, and it's a big book, so it seems like it might have helpful information, and while a few months ago the whole idea of a "for dummies" book on grieving would have really turned me off, I now find myself interested in what the book has to say.

Pinterest still hasn't let me on... and I'm sad about this. Do you think it's because they don't think I'm cool enough? Have I been weighed and measured and found wanting? I'm cool people, Pinterest! Love me! Be my fraaand. (that's a very specific way to say friend, not a horrible typo of doom.)


Only sometimes I don't. Sometimes I would just cringe and wonder why they were being so know-it-allsy. 
I'm a conundrum.

Wrapped in a mystery

and bacon.

Only not so much that last one.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...