Thursday, May 12, 2011

Splendiferous

Today was, in a word, splendiferous.

I saw a friend in the middle of the day, ran errands with Kara, had Chik Fil A for supper and Starbucks for dessert, played one of the most rolicking games of Phase Ten possibly ever known to man, contributed to/worked on not one but TWO secret projects, and had the following conversation with Katie:

Katie: I have no idea how old this snickers peanut butter santa is. Jill left it in the desk. (Note: Jill was the person who had Katie's job before her, and Jill left last summer.)

Renée: Are you eating it?
 
Katie: Hell, yes.
 
I also watched a Quantum Leap episode, did a load of laundry, and sang my theme song of the day about 40 times too many. 
 
Unfortunately all that doing means the blog is gonna be mighty short tonight, cause I didn't start typing until 3 and I don't want this to take an hour. I tell you, singing your theme song over and over really takes it out of ya. ;)
 
Gearing up for an influx of family tomorrow and a big/heavy weekend. 

Friday is going to be hard: Prayers appreciated.

Love ya all the bunches,
  Renée

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...